Laura Hazle Consulting Limited (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the www.laurahazle.com website (the “Service”).
registered number: 13232549
Address: 6 Manchester Road, Buxton, Derbyshire, SK17 6SB
By providing us with your data, you warrant to us that you are over 13 years of age.
We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- Contact Data such as name, email addresses and telephone numbers;
- Cookies and Usage Data; such as how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data may include your preferences in receiving marketing communications from us and our third parties and your communication preferences
- Transaction Data such as details about payments between us and other details of purchases made by you.
- any other information that you choose to send to us;
Our use of Data
Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- Maintenance and improvement of services;
- Delivery of services
- Notify you of changes to services
- Send you our newsletters or provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide customer service;
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, altered, disclosed, or accessed without authorisation. We also allow access to your personal data only to those employees and partners who have a business need to know such data.
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
- Right to access– the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive.” Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
- Right to correct– the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erase– the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
- Right to restrict our use of your Data– the right to “block” us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
- Right to data portability– the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
- Right to object– the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The ICO’s contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Links to other websites
You may contact Laura Hazle Consulting Limited by email at email@example.com.